Definative Documentation on Objects

Steve Holden sholden at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jul 5 09:08:02 EDT 2000

I found "Learning Python" to be quite good enough to allow me to transfer
the object-oriented stuff I knew to implementations in Python.  It's
good value for money, and although I personally found the pizza-robot
examples a little unnatural, there is evidence they work for others.

regards
 Steve

--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887   sholden at bellatlantic.net   http://home.cox.rr.com/sholden/