Python is wierd!

Cees de Groot cg at gaia.cdg.acriter.nl
Tue Jul 25 16:45:19 EDT 2000

Jonathan  <theebh at yahoo.com> said:
>Hi, just finished going through the 'Learning Python' book, and the
>feeling that i get is that Python is really wierd(compared to other
>conventional languages like C++, Java, etc).

Intercal is weird (profoundly wierd, I'd say). Mostly everything else
is a serious attempt to make programmer's lifes easier. At best it is
perceived weirdness caused by where you come from (if you come from
Fortran, Perl is /really/ weird).

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Forge your CipherSaber and list it: http://www.xs4all.nl/~cg/ciphersaber/