Wishlist sumbission form?

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Mon Jul 17 00:11:41 EDT 2000

In the future, everyone will be a programmer and will be able to implement
their own ideas quickly.  That, or when they start realizing that all of
humankind have become geeks, they'll just get rid of all computers and we'll

Olivier A. Dagenais - Carleton University - Computer Science III

news:39727EFB.77234AEA at prescod.net...