SEGFAULT. Bug in interpreter?

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Wed Jul 19 12:21:16 EDT 2000

On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 02:35:35PM +0200, Rob W. W. Hooft wrote:

> I am running the current CVS version of python on a redhat 6.2 box and
> see the following:

This is a known bug. Well, reported before ;) There was a tentative fix, but
I'm not sure if it's checked in or not -- ORA OSCON kinda slowed the
development cycle for a few days, what with all the ultra-cool hackers
heading there to look cool ;)

You can search the archive for the fix. It was a one-liner, IIRC ;)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>