[6th Draft] Open Letter to CNRI: Request for clarification

Huaiyu Zhu hzhu at localhost.localdomain
Mon Jul 31 18:55:38 EDT 2000

This one looks much better.  If you could tone it down still a little bit,
I'd like to add my signature.  But we probably need to wait for the promised
licence announcement after today.

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:53:23 +0000, Peter Schneider-Kamp
<nowonder at nowonder.de> wrote:

>interested in the overall intent of this change. So we request a
>plain-English, non-legalese statement regarding the purpose of that
>change and the ways in which it affects Python's use.

I feel "request" is still too strong.  Suggested change (or anything similar):

We would appreciate it very much if you could provide a plain-English ...

Huaiyu Zhu (Matrix for Python developer)