WBMP

Duncan Booth duncan at rcp.co.uk
Thu Jul 13 09:24:12 EDT 2000

halim at mlcc.com.my wrote in <8kj6vt+cg6f at eGroups.com>:

>Hi..
>
>Is there anybody who has worked on wbmp converter image from any other
>format in Python? If yes, where can I find it?
>
>Thank you.

Try http://www.rcp.co.uk/distributed/Downloads

The file wbmpconv.zip (1192k) is a command line convertor to/from wbmp
format (Win32 binary). Alternatively, wbmpconvsrc.zip (8k) contains the
python sources. The source version requires that you have Python and PIL
installed on your machine, the binary is completely self contained but a
bit large as it needs to include the Python and Tk dlls.

Obviously the source version lets you convert to/from any image formats
supported by PIL, the win32 binary supports:
ARG BMP* CUR DCX EPS* FLI FPX GBR GIF* ICO IM* IMT IPTC JPEG* MCIDAS MIC
MPEG MSP* PCD PCX* PIXAR PNG* PPM* PSD SGI SUN TGA TIFF* WBMP* WMF XBM* XPM
XVTHUMB (the ones with a * may be read or written, the other formats may
only be read).