Perl is worse! (was: Python is Wierd!)

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Thu Jul 27 05:55:20 EDT 2000

On reason for letting people use Perl in Zope is that Perl is by far
the most used script-language for CGI. By opening for Perl Zope will
have a potentially larger user-group and get acceptance faster.

Anyway, python still rules, and I hope they could support more
python-like scripting inside pages, like PHP, ASP etc.

Thomas