The State of Python

robin at illusionsexeculink.com robin at illusionsexeculink.com
Fri Jul 28 12:41:55 EDT 2000

ObiJohn <obijohn at my-deja.com> wrote:

>I *am* a lawyer and I think a distinction needs to be made (maybe
>obviously) between a "license" and a "copyright".

[snip]

good informative post!

>Is there a simple answer? Not when the lawyers are involed! I would be
>greatly surprised if they were satisfied in 2 days.
>
>-- John Stoneham, Beaumont, Texas
>Life is too short: Program with Python!

Combine these thoughts:

a) Life is too short.
b) There is no simple answer when lawyers are involved.
c) Program with Python to make life simpler.

This leads me to believe there should be a Python lawyer module that
we can instantiate to create licenses.

Anyone up to the task?

-----
robin                          robin at illusionsexeculink.com
media artist /                 remove illusions to reply
information architect          www.execulink.com/~robin/

Unfortunately for Philip Glass fans, is grammatically acceptable.