Python plug-ins for Adobe Products available

Chris Ryland cpr at emsoftware.com
Sun Jul 30 11:35:12 EDT 2000

I think Adobe should be greatly applauded for releasing Python APIs for
their products, making them much more accessible to the serious hackers,
rather than chastised for having proprietary software.

The overlap between people who could contribute to one of the free software
projects and the people who use Adobe graphics products for a living is
probably nil.
--
Cheers!
/ Chris Ryland, President / Em Software, Inc. / www.emsoftware.com