RFC 2047 parser

Jason Abate jason at hostway.com
Wed Jul 5 19:27:13 EDT 2000

I was wondering if anyone has put together code for parsing mail headers
encoded according to  RFC 2047 (Message Header Extensions for
Non-ASCII Text).  After reading through the RFC, putting something basic
together that handles simple cases is almost trivial in Python, but
handling all the nooks and crannies is more involved.  A search of
Deja.com and python.org didn't turn up much, but if someone has already
done this, I'd rather avoid reinventing the wheel.

Thanks for any leads,

-jason

--
Jason Abate