Game programming and python

pehr anderson pehr at pehr.net
Sat Jul 29 00:21:47 EDT 2000

There are several good graphics libraries for writing games.
The Tkinter canvas object is the most accessable, as it is
included with every version of python.

WxWindows is gaining popularity as a faster cross-platform solution.

I personally use the gnome-python bindings since I really like the
Gnome widget set and want to take advantage of all the hard work
pushing gnome forward.

Python has highly readable source code so you can learn a lot
from reading through example code.

If you haven't seen the "Vaults of Pernasius" check it out.
http://www.vex.net/parnassus/
Lots of python code for all different kinds of things!

	-pehr