IDLE startup error on NT4

musingattheruins at my-deja.com musingattheruins at my-deja.com
Sat Jul 15 07:57:56 EDT 2000

Just add the directories where python.exe and tcl80.dll to the
environment (on NT right click My Computer, select Environment,
pick 'Path' item).  Usually it is something like...

[your existing path];c:\program files\python;c:\program files\tcl\bin;

on Windows 98 you can add the foloowing line to the end of your
autoexec.bat...
SET PATH=%PATH%;c:\program files\python;c:\program files\tcl\bin;

Regards :-)

> surely there is, but i made the same "fix" on winNT and

> > My "fix" was to simply move the relevant files to the Python
> > DLL directory on NT, but surely there's something else going
> > on here.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.