Bug in math.frexp?

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Mon Jul 3 14:23:08 EDT 2000

Guys, this is not open to debate.  frexp is a std ANSI C function, Python
calls the platform frexp directly, and the new docstring I checked in is an
exact paraphrase of the std in Pythonic language.  I don't care what
manpages say.  I *would* care if somebody can show an actual example of a
Python implementation where the examples posted do not work exactly as
shown:  that would mean the platform is buggy -- but the new docs are still
correct <wink>.

arrogant-but-with-cause-in-this-case-ly y'rs  - tim