Borland C++ Builder make files for Python?

Daniel Dittmar daniel at dittmar.net
Sun Jul 9 06:46:51 EDT 2000

I think Borland supplies a tool to convert Visual C++ workspaces to C++
Builder projects, at least they mention VCTOBPR.EXE in their help files
for the free command line tools.

Unfortunately, this tool is not part of the free tools, so please submit
your converted makefiles to the Python team.

BTW, I don't think it is really necessary to rebuild Python, just try
linking against the import lib created from the python15.dll.

Daniel