"Write to a file" question please?

robin at illusionsexeculink.com robin at illusionsexeculink.com
Wed Jul 5 22:31:50 EDT 2000

Paul Robinson <paul.robinson at quantisci.co.uk> wrote:

>Paul Jensen wrote:
>> I wanted to include a reference to the "%" operator in the online
>> docs, but interestingly couldn't find one. Anyone know offhand where
>> "%" is covered in the docs?
>
>http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/typesseq-strings.html#SECTION004151000000000000000
>[Thats library reference - 2.1.5.1 More String Operations]
>
>...although if you didn't know what an "sprintf() format string" was
>then the probability of understanding this particular section is low.

Try the Wonderful World of Micro$oft:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/devprods/vs6/visualc/vccore/
_crt_format_specification_fields_.2d_.printf_and_wprintf_functions.htm

(all one line, ob.)

-----
robin                          robin at illusionsexeculink.com
media artist /                 remove illusions to reply
information architect          www.execulink.com/~robin/

"We told it about general relativity and gravity, the kind of people
that overcome hardships."