Anyone used Python for GPIB instrument control?

europax at home.com europax at home.com
Mon Jul 10 20:57:22 EDT 2000

Dear Cedric,

Thank you.  Please send both if you can.  I now have Borland
C++Builder5.0, so I can work with C files.
I have heard of swig but haven't used it yet.  In the mean time I am
having fun taking old HPBasic routines and converting them into much
more general and compact Python code.  I really appreciate the helpful
feedback I have gotten from the newsgroup.

Sincerely,  Rob.