(no subject)

Sales sales at chinaeast.com.hk
Mon Jul 17 01:15:16 EDT 2000

It is an honor to introduce our company, China East Technology Ltd (CET).  We have been
established for about half decade with all facilities located in Hong Kong.  We are the
manufacturer for the replication of CD-Audio, CD-ROM, Super VCD, Video CD, Business
Card CD (50-60MB) , Irregular Shape CD.

To give our clients 100% satisfaction is always the goal of us.  At each stage of the production,
we track our quality with high precision inspection equipment and well-trained inspectors.
Apart from the quality assurance, the high level of security for the CD production is also our
concern to which the fully viewed security systems equipped in our plant.  Moreover, to show
our commitment in anti-piracy of copyright, we have already joined with international
recognition IFPI coding system from Philips and have the licence for the manufacturing of
optical disc by Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department (Licence No. ODML 016).

We commit to provide our best quality services: - processing from your master media to having
up to 5 colors silk screen printing discs and packed by standard packing or special design.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact with us either by phone (852)
2898-1082,  fax (852) 298-1262 or email sales at chinaeast.com.hk.  We anticipate to look
forward to serve you in the nearest future.

To cancel this mailing service, reply and type "remove" in the subject field.

This message is sent in compliance of the new email
bill section 301. Under Bill S. 1618 TITLE III passed
by the 105th US Congress. This message cannot be
Considered Spam as long as we include the way to be
removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this email may
be stopped at no cost to you by Click Here
with REMOVE in the subject