[FAQTS] Python Knowledge Base Update -- July 6th, 2000

Fiona Czuczman fiona at sitegnome.com
Sun Jul 9 07:52:58 EDT 2000

Huaiyu Zhu wrote:

> On 6 Jul 2000 11:54:59 -0000, Fiona Czuczman <fiona at sitegnome.com> wrote:
> >
> >"Many thanks to Hans Nowak for providing FAQTs with his collection of
> >snippets for entry into http://python.faqts.com.
> >
> >They can be found directly at
> >
> >http://www.faqts.com/knowledge-base/index.phtml/fid/538/lang/en
>
> Congratuations for your excellent work!
>
> Where is the original snippets collection?  And how do I submit new ones?
> Shall I post them here?  I'd prefer not using web forms.

Originally the snippets were located here

http://tor.dhs.org/~zephyrfalcon/snippets

however this link seems to be no longer available.  When Hans originally
wrote to me he advised that he would be closing his python snippets site
down and offered them to FAQTs.

Contributing new snippets: either enter them directly into the forms on
the site or, if you'd prefer not to do that :-) , please just send an
email to me personally with the snippet(s) and I'll enter them on your
behalf.

Thanks,

Fiona Czuczman