[Draft] Open Letter to CNRI: Request for clarification

Moshe Zadka moshez at math.huji.ac.il
Fri Jul 28 07:21:28 EDT 2000

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Peter Schneider-Kamp wrote:

> Or should it better by a letter from the community to CNRI?

I don't think so. The "community" is amorphous -- Peter is a specific
being you can speak for <wink>. That the community is behind this should
be evident from the sheer number of signatures (BTW: please append my
signature too). However, I don't think the letter should merely express
concern: it should also ask for a clear statement.

--
Moshe Zadka <moshez at math.huji.ac.il>
There is no IGLU cabal.