bug in M2Crypto.urllib2 ..

Michal Wallace sabren at manifestation.com
Fri Jul 28 09:28:53 EDT 2000

Hey all,

I've been using the excellent M2Crypto package for its HTTPS
support, and I've discovered a small bug that I'm trying to
track down.

When I hit my own HTTPS pages, everything works just fine. But
when I send a request to another particular server, I'm unable
to read from the url, even though data IS being sent. Here's my
code:

#######################
import M2Crypto.urllib2
import urllib