Threads?

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk
Sun Jul 2 17:10:55 EDT 2000

You mean I have a choice? It supports both?

Either or both, is the answer.

I want separate execution paths that run concurrently to (or appear to) the
main one but share the same code.

The ability for the processes/threads to share memory and signal each other
would be a bonus.

Thanks

--
Dale Strickland-Clark