Graphs - I need more graphs ( Simulation development )

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Fri Jul 21 10:02:44 EDT 2000

Ok, I need more info. I got an example in the Programming Python book
by M. Lutz but I`d like to have more of the same. I`m pretty new to
stuff like this so it needs to be *very* simple and basic. Gonna use
it in a simulation-app, where objects interact with eachother and are
affected by their environment.

I need basic info on how to approach this, how to model robots in a
virtual world etc. What data-types to use etc. Graphs are essential I
believe so I need to understand how these work. For some reason the
example in Programming Python doesn't make sense to me. At least, when
I try to alter it, it does crazy stuff like returning the longest path
to a given graph, when there's a lot shorter paths available. Stuff
like that. I know I`m probably the problem here, but if anybody has
any input on this it would be great, if just a simple code example on
graphs and how the work. :->

Thomas