ANNOUNCE: Visual Python v0.1 for KDE and GNOME

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Sun Jul 16 13:26:45 EDT 2000

Phil Thompson wrote:

> The Visual Python home page is at http://www.thekompany.com/projects/vp/.

Be careful. When I worked at Watcom we tried to make "Visual REXX" to
hear that some other company (not Microsoft, but obviously related to
Microsoft) had a trademark on Visual X where X is a programming
language. Microsoft licenses the name and other people are supposed to
also.

Of course this was years and years ago so I don't know what the current
situation is.

It's difficult to extract sense from strings, but they're the only
communication coin we can count on.
	- http://www.cs.yale.edu/~perlis-alan/quotes.html