Top 10 Language Constructs (Phyton)

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Sun Jul 16 12:18:30 EDT 2000

On 15 Jul 2000 14:37:57 GMT, Aahz Maruch <aahz at netcom.com> wrote:

>Yeah, one of the reasons I hate AltaVista so much is because it does a
>remarkably poor job of result ranking, even by the relatively poor
>standards of search engines.

I am reminded of something somebody once told me about network
TV: "They don't care whether you like the programs or not. All
they care about is whether their customers like their product."

IOW: You are not the customer. You are the product.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  An air of FRENCH
                                  at               FRIES permeates my