Test writing volunteers needed

Skip Montanaro skip at mojam.com
Wed Jul 12 13:44:43 EDT 2000

I'm look for a few people to write some regression tests for the posix (and
windows or mac equivalents), os and sys modules.  Some of that functionality
is tested already (fork for example), but much of it isn't.  If you can help
out, please contact me in private email.  I will help coordinate a small
group of people.

Here's what's required:

  * A few hours free over the next week or two.

  * You must be able to check out the CVS tree from SourceForge.  You will
    probably be adding test cases for new or changed functionality.  Testing
    against the 1.5.2 distribution will likely be insufficient.

  * I'd like to find some people who have access to something besides Linux
    or Windows.  In particular, users of Macs and other Unix variants are
    encouraged to volunteer.

  * You should be able to write Python code (no C code writing is involved).

If you have a little time to help with this project, please contact me.

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro, skip at mojam.com, http://www.mojam.com/, http://www.musi-cal.com/
"To get what you want you must commit yourself for sometime" - fortune cookie