OpenDX Python Wrapper -- any interest?

Randall Hopper aa8vb at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 12:39:51 EDT 2000

luthi at vaw.baug.ethz.antispam.ch:
 |I am highly interested in this project!

I packaged it up and made it available a few weeks ago.  Here's what I
posted to -announce:

For those that work with IBM Data Explorer, I've put some OpenDX wrappers
up at:

   http://www.freebsd.org/~rhh/py-opendx/

Currently just the DXLink library is wrapped.

I found this useful for developing a prototype Python/Tk GUI interface on
top of dxexec.  Python folks already know what a big win this is over
C/X/Motif.

This version uses the new [a recent anyway] Python Distutils, so
installation should be a snap.  Let me know if you have any questions or
problems with it.

Randall Hopper
aa8vb at yahoo.com