wxDesigner: Commercial dialog editor for wxWindows and wxPython

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Sat Jul 15 12:38:25 EDT 2000

Great!

This is just what Python needs; helper for GUI programming. A single
user licence costs $69 if I remember correctly, which is probably ok,
at least for commercial purposes. ( Nowhere near PythonWorks insane
price-tag )

It would, of course, be better if it was free, but if this tool can
put Python more in the same development area of Delphi, Visual Basic
etc. that would be cool. I can`t wait to see the specs on this one, or
some more detailed pictures of it in action.

This might also put the debate about which GUI-lib. python should go
for in the future in a different light. ( Hey, I said *might* !! )

Thomas