Looking for a tree widget with control of text color

Tom NoSpam at NoSpam.com
Wed Jul 12 10:23:54 EDT 2000

This surprises me.
It is my understanding that wxPython is a 'native' gui, so, on Windows, its
tree control would be implemented using the windows tree view common
control, which is dynamic but doesn't support differing text colors for
different nodes.

Am I misunderstanding wxPython?  Or does wxPython extend the standard tree
control in some way?

Thanks,

Tom.

news:opPa5.8337$%wF2.239927718 at news.randori.com...