problems trying wxPython in Win 95

Darrell Gallion darrell at dorb.com
Sun Jul 16 22:42:17 EDT 2000

My experience with this isn't recent.
But last I checked wxPython didn't work with 1.6, don't know about 2.0. The
demo will work with 1.5.2. I'd suggest uninstalling wxPython, rebooting and
reinstalling it. I had a problem like this when upgrading from the last
version of wxPython.

Also check the wxPython mailing list where others of much greater wxPython
experience hang out. And similar questions have been asked.

--Darrell