I have some problem about IDLE, help me...

Pi pi314 at hananet.net
Sun Jul 30 13:13:53 EDT 2000

I install Python by Debian Pakage...
python excute well...
but IDLE does not...
if I type "idle"
I got below message...

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/bin/idle", line 3, in ?
    PyShell.main()
  File "/usr/lib/idle/PyShell.py", line 612, in main
    fixwordbreaks(root)
  File "/usr/lib/idle/editorWindow.py", line 606, in fixwordbreaks
    tk.call('tcl_wordBreakAfter', 'a b', 0) # make sure word.tcl is loaded
TclError: extra characters after close-quote

I can't see what is problem...
It seems that fixwordbreaks() are source of problem...
but I don't know what function is fixwordbreaks()...

I excuted idle manually withbout script file...
but I got same error message...

If you know about this error message, Plz help me...
If you know how to clear this problem, send me mail plz...

                                   leejongsoopekr at yahoo.com