The State of Python

Steve Lamb grey at despair.rpglink.com
Thu Jul 27 14:46:55 EDT 2000

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:47:01 GMT, Brian Steele
<disposable002 at netscape.net.remove> wrote:
>What good would that do?  Sharks, snakes, etc. won't bite lawyers out of
>professional courtesy, and since marketers are really of no substance
>anyway, it would be like feeding the sharks tofu.

    You've obviously not seen the damage marketing can do to a company from
the inside, have you?

    "That doesn't belong there, it is this, it belongs under this header."
Nevermind that every person who understands the subject material would never
look there.  I never understood why I could never find my way around most
large corporate websites until I hit that particular marketing directive head
on.  :/