Newbies question

richard_chamberlain richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 9 16:48:41 EDT 2000

Hi,

I presume when you double click on grail.py you're getting a dos box which
disappears. Try adding python to your autoexec and then launching grail
through a command prompt, i.e. change directories to the grail directory and
type:

python grail.py

This way you will get a traceback (hopefully) that we can make sense of.

Richard

news:8kacpb$9hc$1 at wanadoo.fr...