Python in politics (sssssssssnake!)

Fiona Czuczman fiona at sitegnome.com
Sat Jul 29 04:32:33 EDT 2000

Hi Kirby,

Your mail got me thinking...

I've just started trying to teach my 9 year old son how to program, I
choose Python because I'm trying to learn it as well....

He thinks he is 'cool', and I quote

- "I'm not here to make (make dinner) I'm here to program" - in an
attempt to get out of helping me with the cooking.

body actions of a super hero (muscle flex left and right arms :) ....
hopefully I'll be able to maintain that level of enthusiasm.  Do all you
guys do that?? <g>

I'd be interested if there are guidelines somewhere for parents to teach
their kids how to code?  When it comes to 9 year olds the tutorials are
pretty scary ... maybe I should start working on that? Is anyone
actively working on that now...?

Thanks,

Fiona

--

Site Gnome - site maintenance, documentation and proof reading

http://www.sitegnome.com