automatically filling web forms?

jeroen at valcke.com.bbs jeroen at valcke.com.bbs
Mon Jul 17 11:00:01 EDT 2000

Whaaw, great, although I'm a newbie to python I managed to write to a cgi
script in a matter of minutes. I had read about python, and it is true:
this is powerful stuff! I'm hooked. I'm going to learn python.
Thanks for this sample code, it helped me alot!

Still, have some questions though. Another cgi script that I'm trying to
write to doesn't work.
The python program hangs and just waits until I terminate it. Any idea.
Somebody mentioned that on that particular site you can't write to their cgi scripts.
It is only possible to use that script from within there own pages.
Is that possible?

Also, a small question about the code
what about the file you open in the code, is that to write results?
because the file never gets created when i run the program, I don't need results too.

--
  Jeroen Valcke		jeroen at valcke.com    ICQ# 30116911		Home page:
  http://users.pandora.be/valcke/jeroen/ The best glimpse of heaven ... is