CDDB

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Wed Jul 19 20:27:28 EDT 2000

Bob van der Poel wrote:

> Has anyone converted the cddb code which calulates the cddb id and track
> timing for a cd from C to python? Looks like it should be possible
> without too much work...I was going to try this myself, but figured I'd
> ask before I started...

Here are more specific sites:

http://csl.cse.ucsc.edu/~ben/python/
http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/c.evans/sw/cd/

"Hardly anything more unwelcome can befall a scientific writer than
having the foundations of his edifice shaken after the work is
finished.  I have been placed in this position by a letter from
Mr. Bertrand Russell..."
 - Frege, Appendix of Basic Laws of Arithmetic (of Russell's Paradox)