Perl is worse!

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Fri Jul 28 21:38:26 EDT 2000

In article <20000729085800.D15002 at inkontact.com.au>, Steve Purcell wrote:
>Steve Lamb wrote:
>>
>> [snip]  I think I've been at least fair to Python,
>> all things consider.  I really do like the language, I guess I was just hoping
>> too much from the people.
>
>Hey, I resemble that remark!     (a favourite pun I stole from a friend)

Groucho Marx was a frind of yours?  Cool. He kills.

Just remember: you say it you've got to waggle your cigar and roll your eyes
at the camera...

BTW, it's a probably more of a malapropism than a pun.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  ... the HIGHWAY
                                  at               is made out of LIME