"Intellisense" drop-down...

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Sun Jul 16 23:49:46 EDT 2000

Doh! I didn't know that thing also worked in the interactive window, so I
didn't test it there... <g>

It might be nice if Tab wasn't hardwired to do this and we could pass a
parameter to an event to tell it what to call if the AutoComplete box isn't
opened, like so:

Tab = AutoCompleteOrDo ( IndentSelection )
Space = AutoCompleteOrDo ( AddSpace )
Ctrl+Space = AutoCompleteOrDo ( <<expand-word>> )
etc..etc...

Olivier A. Dagenais - Carleton University - Computer Science III

news:iwsc5.3597$4p3.27442 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...