Python in game development?

Will Ware wware at world.std.com
Tue Jul 25 08:55:18 EDT 2000

Courageous (jkraska1 at san.rr.com) wrote:
> I'm currently a Lisp developer,
> and the ability to get into the interpreter and probe the
> program I'm working on with arbitrarily complex expressions
> in Lisp is essential to discovering sometimes very hard to find
> problems.

Back in my early days as a hardware engineer, I had exactly this
complaint about the available logic analyzers (a kind of multi-track
oscilloscope for watching the bits on many wires simultaneously),
that the available triggers weren't flexible enough to catch the
events I was looking for. I ended up developing a knack for whipping
up small logic circuits to generate trigger signals based on things
happening on three or four wires.