variable variables

Mikael Olofsson mikael at isy.liu.se
Mon Dec 11 05:22:02 EST 2000

On 11-Dec-00 pyth at relax.dk wrote:
 >  Is it possible to make variable variables? :o)

I guess you want to be able to have multiple references to the same
variable, and that you want to be able to change the value of that
variable in such a way that all references refer to the same new value.

Others may correct me, but you need references to a reference. I would
use an instace of a class that encapsule the data. Then you can have
multiple references to an instance, and change the data inside the
instance.

HTH

/Mikael

E-Mail:  Mikael Olofsson <mikael at isy.liu.se>