Source for Linux Binaries?

chris_barker at my-deja.com chris_barker at my-deja.com
Tue Dec 26 14:58:03 EST 2000

Hi all,

I'm looking for a source for Linux binaries for Python 2.0, and a whole
bunch of modules to go along with it (PIL, Numeric, wxPython, etc.) I
know the main Python web page has rpms for the main distro, but none of
the add on packages.

Has anyone set up a comprehensive source for Linux binaries? My foirst
choice is RedHat 6.1 compatable rpms, but I'm flexible on that one. What
I'm looking for is something along the line of Oliver Andrich's old
site.

If this doesn't exist, I may just have to set it up myself!

-Chris

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/