Python 2.0 and Stackless

Russell Wallace rwallace at esatclear.ie
Fri Aug 11 22:39:35 EDT 2000

Courageous wrote:
> Heh. Christian's told me that he has a hard time explaining
> continuations to people. I just don't get that. They are
> obvious to me. It must be my simple mind.
>
> *grin*

Oh yes, continuations are very obvious.  I mean, reading the definition
of call/cc, there's nothing incomprehensible in it.

It's just that every time I've ever tried to understand any piece of
code that _uses_ call/cc, my brain has dumped core with a stack overflow
error :)

--
"To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem."
Russell Wallace
mailto:rwallace at esatclear.ie
http://www.esatclear.ie/~rwallace