unlambda.py

Ben Wolfson rumjuggler at cryptarchy.org
Mon Aug 21 15:53:38 EDT 2000

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:48:21 +0100, Simon Brunning
<SBrunning at trisystems.co.uk> wrote:

>> From:	Ben Wolfson [SMTP:rumjuggler at cryptarchy.org]
>> There are probably some memory issues.
>>
>I think that you have all sorts of issues. ;)

I think it actually works now.

>What's next on your list - Brainf***, Orthogonal, or the classic INTERCAL?

a cat-like program, in Unlambda, which I expect to complete never.
This is probably not the best choice for my first functional programming
language.

--
Barnabas T. Rumjuggler's page of dumbth: members.home.net/rumjuggler

An infant is a seed. Is it an oak seed or a cabbage seed? Who knows? All
mothers think their children are oaks, but the world never lacks for
cabbages.
 -- Robertson Davies, _World of Wonders_