Stackless - CASE INPOINT - (was Python in game development)

Warren Postma embed at NOSPAM.geocities.com
Thu Aug 31 09:17:05 EDT 2000

"Christian Tanzer" quoth:
> Why not changing 1 to 1L instead of 1.0? Then you can do better than
> 1476 (10000 takes just a bit more than one second, 10001 gives a `Maximum
> recursion depth exceeded' runtime error).

Okay, here's  a case in point for the Stackless Python mod.  By the way,
what is the status of Python with
regard to the Stackless mod? Will it be integrated into standard Python?  On
Windows, the limits of Recursion
went WAY up, and it stopped stack-faulting on me.   I think the Stackless
mod rocks-the-world. Microthreads
are also really handy.

Warren