Still no new license -- but draft text available

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Wed Aug 16 08:09:21 EDT 2000

"Alex Martelli" <alex at magenta.com> wrote:
> OK, so you may need some grounding on marketing, I guess (and don't
(...Alex clears up most of the big blur I had in my mind about creating
sofware on my own...)
> one's literary tastes...

Thanks, Alex, this helps a lot!

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"R is a velocity measure, defined as a reasonable speed of travel
that is consistent with health, mental wellbeing and not being more
than say five minutes late." - Douglas Adams, HHGG, Chapter 34