.NET available

Carlos Eberhardt ceberhardt at itradar.com
Wed Aug 9 18:25:00 EDT 2000

"Mark Hammond" <MarkH at ActiveState.com> wrote in message
news:qX2k5.21$dt3.391 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...

<snip>
> If we can get mscorlib.tlb registered, it will work.  Unfortunatly, I
> can't recall how I did this.  I could have sworn the .NET sdk came
> with such a tool, but now I can't seem to find it :-(

I managed to do this using the RegAsm tool (in NGWSSDK/Bin):
C:\Program Files\NGWSSDK\Bin>regasm
C:\WINNT\ComPlus\v2000.14.1812\mscorlib.dll /tlb
C:\WINNT\ComPlus\v2000.14.1812\mscorlib.tlb

Seems like testall had some issues (didn't pay enough attention to report
them here), but
the HelloWorld sample works fine. :)