How to access my internet account without using browser.

Sam Wun swun at eSec.com.au
Wed Aug 2 20:12:15 EDT 2000

I want to write a python program to access my internet account, it is
not email account, coz email account have pop3 service, and python does
have pop3 lib to serve that prupose. Now if an internet account has no
pop3 service, and I still want to login to it without using browser, how
can I do that in python?

I wnat to be able to navigate Website A something like:

Login Website A using Python program -> main page of Website A -> page 1
-> page 2 -> page3 -> pageN

Thanks
Sam.