updated version of David Ascher's compile.py?

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Sat Aug 26 19:29:17 EDT 2000

> According to MS doc, this bug may be fixed by changing the code in
> Pytime.cpp,starting at line 612:
>
> PYWINTYPES_EXPORT PyObject *PyWinObject_FromFILETIME(const FILETIME
&t)
> {
> SYSTEMTIME st, lt;
> if (!FileTimeToLocalFileTime(&t, &lt) ||
>               !FileTimeToSystemTime(&lt, &st))
> //if (!FileTimeToSystemTime(&t, &st))
> return PyInt_FromLong(-1);
> return PyFloat_FromDouble(PyCE_SystemTimeToCTime(&st));
> }

This function is only used on Windows CE, and not on the desktop.  The
giveaway is the function SystemTimeToCTime.

I'm not sure how you could see this bug, except on CE.

If you still believe there is a bug, send me spme short code with the
actual output and the expected output.

Thanks,

Mark.