CGI to make PNG image

Andre van Straaten andre at UltraShell.Net
Thu Aug 17 12:04:11 EDT 2000

MSIE can't read png images at all, NN can from version 4.7 (or 4.6 ?).
Try
www.vanstraatensoft.com/fetchmail.png
and
www.vanstraatensoft.com/fetchmail.gif

I changed that image some month ago.
png is much propagated, but not much supported.

-- avs

--

Andre van Straaten
http://www.vanstraatensoft.com