Yet another sound module

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Tue Aug 8 14:57:50 EDT 2000

In article <39903513.FA99815D at speech.kth.se>, Kare Sjolander wrote:

>I include an initial attempt at interfacing the Snack Sound Toolkit with
>Python. Hopefully, somebody knowledgeable in Python/Tkinter can tell me
>if I'm on the right track.
>Snack currently supports Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, IRIX, NetBSD, Macintosh,
>and Windows95/98/NT/2K, see http://www.speech.kth.se/snack/

NB: There is an existing python module called "snack" which is a wrapper for
    the newt text-mode UI library.  The existing snack module isn't part of
    the standard python distro, but it is included with many Linux
    distributions (mainly the RedHat derived ones).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  ... the MYSTERIANS
                                  at               are in here with my