Still no new license -- but draft text available

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Fri Aug 18 16:25:38 EDT 2000

>From your link: "But why make software 'free' by enslaving users?"

How did it go, again?
"FREEDOM IS SLAVERY", "IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH" and "WAR IS PEACE"

I like the idea of a home/name for "do anything except sue me" type of
license....

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"R is a velocity measure, defined as a reasonable speed of travel
that is consistent with health, mental wellbeing and not being more
than say five minutes late." - Douglas Adams, HHGG, Chapter 34

"Grant Griffin" <g2 at seebelow.org> wrote in message
news:399D1FF3.AD1E5CF0 at seebelow.org...

(...)
> License" (WOL), which you'll find at http://www.dspguru.com/wol.htm.